Welcome to the Official Website of Chief Electoral Officer, Kerala
This site is an attempt to improve the communication between the electors of Kerala State and the Department of Elections. The site provides information about the office of the Chief Electoral Officer and the activities of the Department. Important Forms are available on the site and can be downloaded.
The office of the Chief Electoral Officer functions under the overall supervision and control of the Election Commission of India.
- POLL DAY REPORTS BY DEOs/ROs
- GENERAL ELECTION TO KLA - 2021
- SVEEP KERALA
- WEB RADIO HELLO VOTERS
- ELECTION SYMBOLS
- INTERVIEW OF CHIEF ELECTION COMMISSIONER
- SPECIAL SUMMARY REVISION - 2021
- RAJYA SABHA 2020
- NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON ACCESSIBLE ELECTIONS
- EVP & SPECIAL SUMMARY REVISION - 2020
- BYE ELECTION TO 5 LA CONSTITUENCIES - 2019
- BYE ELECTION TO 093 - PALA LAC - 2019
- LIST OF DISQUALIFIED PERSONS
- CANDIDATE AFFIDAVITS AND COUNTER AFFIDAVITS
- EXPENDITURE STATEMENTS OF CANDIDATES
- GENERAL ELECTION TO LOK SABHA - 2019
- ELECTION SONG 2019
- ONLINE VOTER REGISTRATION
- EVM AND VVPAT AWARENESS VISUALS
How to Enroll in the Electoral Roll
Subject to the provision in section 16,17 and 18 of the Representation of the People Act 1950, any person who is not less than 18 (eighteen) years of age as on the qualifying date, and ordinarily resident in the constituency shall be entitled to be registered in the electoral roll for that constituency.
ONLINE ELECTORAL ENROLLMENT
In Kerala, enrollment in Electoral Rolls, corrections of data and transposition of the entries in electoral roll are now being done completely online. Indian citizen residing abroad can also enroll online as overseas elector. Applications received online will be handed over to the Booth Level Officer (BLO) of the concerned Polling Station for field verification. The Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) will dispose of the applications on the basis of the reports of the BLO.At the time of registration and disposal of applications, the applicants will get SMS informing the status. After enrollment the Elector Photo Identity Card (EPIC) will be issued to the electors through the BLO or by post or from the Taluk Office concerned depending on the choice of the elector. A person need not visit any office either for enrollment in the Electoral Roll or obtaining the EPIC. Service is made available at the citizen's door step.
Kerala is the first state in India that achieved 100% online electoral enrollment.