Welcome to the Official Website of Chief Electoral Officer, Kerala
This site is an attempt to improve the communication between the electors of Kerala State and the Department of Elections. The site provides information about the office of the Chief Electoral Officer and the activities of the Department. Important Forms are available on the site and can be downloaded.
The office of the Chief Electoral Officer functions under the overall supervision and control of the Election Commission of India.
- GENERAL ELECTION KERALA 2016 -- DETAILED RESULTS
- GENERAL ELECTION TO KERALA LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY-2016
- INSTRUCTION OF ECI ON MODEL CODE OF CONDUCT
- eVoter - Download Mobile App
- e-Pariharam - Public Grievance
- e-Anumathi - Permissions in connection with Election
- Booking details of public meetings by political parties
- e-Vahanam - Vehicle Management - Official Use only
- Online Voter Registration
- CONTINUOUS REVISION 2016- LIST OF APPLICATIONS
- BLO Registration - Apply Here
- Rajyasabha Election-2016
- Training module for Presiding Officers
- Registration of Overseas Electors
- Final Roll of Service Electors
- SPECIAL SUMMARY REVISION 2016- LIST OF APPLICATIONS
- List of Duplicates/Dead electors proposed for deletion
How to Enroll in the Electoral Roll
Subject to the provision in section 16,17 and 18 of the Representation of the People Act 1950, any person who is not less than 18 (eighteen) years of age as on the qualifying date, and ordinarily resident in the constituency shall be entitled to be registered in the electoral roll for that constituency.
ONLINE ELECTORAL ENROLLMENT
In Kerala, enrollment in Electoral Rolls, corrections of data and transposition of the entries in electoral roll are now being done completely online. Indian citizen residing abroad can also enroll online as overseas elector. Applications received online will be handed over to the Booth Level Officer (BLO) of the concerned Polling Station for field verification. The Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) will dispose of the applications on the basis of the reports of the BLO.At the time of registration and disposal of applications, the applicants will get SMS informing the status. After enrollment the Elector Photo Identity Card (EPIC) will be issued to the electors through the BLO or by post or from the Taluk Office concerned depending on the choice of the elector. A person need not visit any office either for enrollment in the Electoral Roll or obtaining the EPIC. Service is made available at the citizen's door step.
Kerala is the first state in India that achieved this 100% online electoral enrollment.